Taking care of your roses
Our stunning, real roses last for a whole year, or longer if you look after them carefully.
We have put together a quick guide of our top tips so that you can keep them looking as beautiful in your home as the day you first got them.
1. Don't water them. They are real but have been picked and treated in their premium state to last for a year so they do not require water.
2. Keep them indoors and away from direct sunlight as this could spoil their beautiful colour.
3. They do not like extreme temperatures - too cold or too hot so keep them away from a radiator and do not leave outside.
4. Lightly dust the roses weekly to keep them looking fresh.
5. Keep out of reach of children or pets who might tear or destroy the delicate petals.
And that's it! Don't forget to tag us in your beautiful photos, we love seeing how you style our boxes of roses in your homes xoxo